As consumers and investors in cannabis space, we are pretty damn excited to see how the cannabis 2.0 rollout will unfold and who will be the crowd’s favorites. I can just picture most of you guys right meow like the guy in the back of the cop car from the classic comedy Super Troopers.
Today we are going to unbox some chocolate cannabis from Canopy. And by chocolate, I mean the packaging of weed container identifies the strain as chocolate… and by today I mean one that I shared with you guys a little over a month ago on Twitter. This if you recall, was one many of you had requested I shared my unboxing experience with – so here it is again with a titch more detail … and memes, we know how you love your memes 🤪
DNA Genetics Chocolate Fondue describes itself as follows:
Here we go …
link to the original post here:
Overall I was pretty impressed. Here is my key take away points on this strain:
– The aroma is funky and robust
– The name is misleading as it is NOT overly chocolatey
– The smell is more ferment than chocolate (not a bad thing, just not as expected)
– Visuals as seen in pic, I think it’s pretty good, especially since it was just a 1 gram container, and you’ve seen some of the crap the others try to pass off right?
– Effects: Very relaxing for a Sativa, a bit of a head rush and minor aches be gone.
Well, enough of all that consumer jazz, what’s the chart sating FFS?
Good point, here are my high level thoughts atm:
Disclaimer: I am not a certified comedian – please consult a comedian before having a laugh – same applies to any financial advice you might take away from my posts. If you can donate that would mean a lot to me and help to fuel me to keep going. Also, feel free to give me any feedback. Good, bad, or ugly. Thanks.