We have already gone over a couple of Aurora’s gummy offerings. How about we do another for good measure? Good idea! Today we will be unboxing Blaspberry gummies by San Rafael. To recap the prior reviews on their gummies; one was good and one was bad. Perhaps this can help us tilt the scale…
The description provided from San Rafael’s website doesn’t provide a whole lot of details. It would have been nice to know that this came from a specific strain if that is the case. After all, San Rafael has offered Aurora’s best products to date. I would hope that they continue to use the San Rafel name to represent nothing but their best in their edibles too. Anyways, here is how they describe the gummies:
Are you getting hungry yet? Let’s dive in, shall we?
- Smell: Pretty strong smell opening the container – no cannabis smell detected. It smelled like “blue raspberries” or that blue Gatorade or Powerade drinks you commonly associate that flavor with 👍
- Taste: Taste was better here than the Drift Raspberries. Tasted similar to what you might expect from a typical blue raspberry flavor tbh. The flavor was strong too. On par with the Drift Grape gummies give or take. I personally like the grape ones a titch more but these were pretty tasty too IMO. There is no cannabis taste detected other than a subtle hint on the first bite.👍
- Texture – soft and a bit squishy, but not sticky. Like a typical softer chewing gummy – softer than the traditional wine gummies but not too soft.👍
- Calories – not too excessive, but perhaps not the best fit for some of you chunky monkies out there 😆
- Ingredients: A bit lengthy but surprisingly I understand most of it
- Effects: Can be best described as chilling high. Very good for unwinding and relaxing, but not sleep-inducing and still allows you to be functional. Similar to what the Grape gummies offered tbh.
The packaging for these gummies is excessive. Perhaps next time they could fill the container for us.
However, the container works great for storing the kids’ allowance money. The labels come off easily and you are left with a nice child locked lid 😉
The San RafaelBlaspberry Gummies are created by Aurora and trade on both the TSX and the NYSE under the ticker ACB. You’ve seen this chart a million times already – but hey, here is another 😆
Since the Aurora Drift Grape gummies are just as good (some might say better) then allow this meme to be my conclusion
Disclaimer: I am not a certified comedian – please consult a comedian before having a laugh – same applies to any financial advice you might take away from my posts. If you can donate that would mean a lot to me and help to fuel me to keep going. Also, feel free to give me any feedback. Good, bad, or ugly. Thanks.