Like to take the edge off now and then and have a sweet tooth? Perhaps tonight’s unboxing of Aurora Drift Grape Oasis Gummies might do the trick. Let’s chow down, shall we!
Q: Why’d Mrs Grape leave her family?
A: She was tired of raisin kids!
Reason for purchase: Well, as you probably know by now I like to try to showcase the vast products out there as more of the 2.0 rollout unfolds. Keeping us both informed. Also, they were on sale 😉
Unlike many of the edibles currently available on the market that are not labeled or simply say hybrid, these grape gummies say they are an Indica. On top of that, you get 5 in this package as opposed to just 2 that you see from Foray as an example. Still not ideal, but better. Yes, I know it is the same amount of THC, just spread out among more gummies.
Here is the product description from their website. It’s nice that we get this “high-quality cannabinoid extract” as they call it, but I would still really prefer to see which strain you are deriving this from. Still, though, identifying it as an Indica is a step in the right direction.
Behold what lies in this oversized container aside from it mostly containing emptied space:
- Smell: like grape juice really – no cannabis smell detected 👍
- Taste: Nice and kinda as expected tbh – initially it reminded me of a wine gummy – just a bit chewier. There is no cannabis taste detected. 👍
- Texture – soft and a bit squishy, but not sticky. Like a typical softer chewing gummy – softer than the traditional wine gummies but not too soft.👍
- Calories – not too excessive, but perhaps not the best fit for some of you chunky monkies out there. 👌
- Ingredients: A bit lengthy but surprisingly I understand most of it👌
- Effects: Offers more of a gradual roll-on within about an hour of consumption. Nothing too extreme from this, but perhaps best described as mildly relaxing yet functional experience. 👍
So what I don’t get is this packaging. I guess the only way it would make sense is that they already had way too much inventory of these containers that appear to be intended for dried flower 🤷
The Aurora Drift Grape Oasis Gummies are created by Aurora and trade on both the TSX and the NYSE under the ticker ACB.
Since Aurora is one of the more well-known LP’s there will always be plenty of analysts’ attention. Here is one the latest with a price target change from $4.00 to $1.50:
What I had initially pointed out a little over a week and some days ago on the weekly charts can be found here and it is still rather accurate as we speak:
However, it should be noted that accumulation has picked up from our last look and if we add the MACD to this chart we are seeing a bullish MACD cross. Something at least worth keeping a look on from a technical perspective now. What other indicators, overlays, patterns do you like to use for Aurora?
Conclusion – best tasting THC infused gummies I have had to date in terms of taste, but as for overall value?
Disclaimer: I am not a certified comedian – please consult a comedian before having a laugh – same applies to any financial advice you might take away from my posts. If you can donate that would mean a lot to me and help to fuel me to keep going. Also, feel free to give me any feedback. Good, bad, or ugly. Thanks.