Today we will be unboxing Vanilla Roobios Tea by Everie. I might be alone on this, but the teas were one of the biggest items I was looking forward to with the 2.0 release. But, before we begin…
Q: What kind of tea do babies drink?
A: Tit Tea.
The news section of the Everie website only provides some limited info about their teas. It essentially just states that Everie is their new beverage brand. Too bad, I wanted to read up on their claimed technology 🤦
They state that:
“Fluent, High Park’s joint venture with Labatt Breweries of Canada, is introducing Everie, their debut brand of non-alcoholic CBD-infused beverages, with 98% pure CBD isolate and all natural flavours. Everie will launch with ready-to-brew teas followed by sparkling beverages.”
Note: the cost was over twenty bucks for 3 tea bags 😳
OK, let’s take peek at this tea already…
– Smell: Pretty much as you would expect. The smells come to life when you add hot water and in case you were wondering there was no detectible weed smell at all. 👍
– Taste: Again tastes pretty good imo. Would rank it up there amongst the more premium grades of teas. (it better for the price though ffs!) 👍
– Packaging: Pretty standard in terms of expectations now.
– Limited calories: Again, this is another great option for all you porkers looking to watch your waistline 😂
– Ingredients: Oh hooray, I understand most of this one 👍
I do not add or milk or sugar to my tea, I drink it black like a proper insane person 🤪 – so no comment on how that would alter the experience.
And on another unrelated note, TGOD would have the perfect name branding to launch their lineup of teas IMO… TGOD or Tea God – get it 😄
Effects and consumption:
- Per instructions, I steeped the tea for 4 minutes then removed the bag after giving it a few good tugs 😉
- Consumed the tea over 13 minutes.
- Waited about 15 minutes before noticing some relaxation
- Approx. an hour later I noticed the effects of relaxation starting to wear off.
I did notice that the CBD did help with my workouts. It is still not as effective as vaping the dry budd, but was still beneficial:
Everie is a new brand under High Park Holdings Ltd. which is under the Tilray umbrella. Tilray trades under the symbol TLRY on the Nasdaq. Aside from the launch of their new edible and 2.0 products Tilray has expanded its’ presence to Switzerland for medical cannabis.
Well, enough of this chitter-chatter – what is the chart saying rhum? Well, gonna keep this simple and leave it as follows for meow:
Disclaimer: I am not a certified comedian – please consult a comedian before having a laugh – same applies to any financial advice you might take away from my posts. If you can donate that would mean a lot to me and help to fuel me to keep going. Also, feel free to give me any feedback. Good, bad, or ugly. Thanks.