No need for your multi-vitamins anymore – we now have CBD gummies 😂 Today we are going to take peek into some Foray Pineapple Orange soft chews. The packaging says they are soft chews, but I am going to refer to them as gummies from this point on. We all know what they are.
Q: What do you call a bear with no teeth?
A: A gummy bear
Why CBD gummies rhum?
Well, as you already know, I like to experiment and explore the vast options available for both myself and all of you. You’re welcome. Call me a pioneer if you will 😂
What is great about the CBD edibles is that there are no regulated limits such as the 10mg they have on THC per package. You will notice that the package of the CBD gummies I am unboxing contains a total of 20mg. Score! 👍
I was able to find some details on edibles, although rather vague at least it is something coming from the provincial government here in NB. I think the DFE equivalent is good to know.
Here are the details I could find from their site https://www.myforay.com/
Note: this is gluetn free and vegan freindly if that is of concern to you.
Time to dive into the unboxing – enjoy:
- Smell: It didn’t smell like much tbh.
- Taste: Let me start by saying that pineapple isn’t one of my goto flavors, but it did taste a bit like pineapple mixed with something else. Yes you could subtly taste that there was cannabis infused in it, but that makes sense given the dosage and how small it is (that’s what she said)
- Packaging: It would be slightly difficult for smaller kids to open it and as you can see the packaging would not appeal to them so that is good. The packaging used is the same that you get from most LP’s that use for their 1g offerings when not in a container. I think that the packaging for such a small quantity doesn’t need to be this excessive, but I am sure there are regulations around this…
- Limited calories: Great for all you porkers looking to watch your waistline 😂
- Ingredients: OK, we have sugar, cannabis … and a list other sheot I have no idea wtf it is…
Note: the gummy is squishy with a little bit of a crunch from the sugar coating.
- Slight back discomfort from being couped up in an office job all week slipped away with just the one gummy. Hooray, I can keep the other one for another day 😊
- I love my CBD for pushing myself in my home workouts. I took it about a couple of hours before working out and in the meantime ended up building a gingerbread house and some puppets with the kids. OK, that’s cute, but did it work? Well, I guess it helped me push to exhaustion tonight – which doesn’t take too much when I am doing pistol squats with my chicken legs. I guess all the reason more to get all the natural assistance I can though 😂
Overall, I would say gummies and edibles in general that contain CBD is better for longer-lasting pain relief of minor ailments and vaping or smoking would be better for higher potency but shorter bursts better suited for working out.
CBD fixing everything though right? 🤪
Some Stock Info:
These gummies are made by a company called Auxly Cannabis Group Inc. which is publically listed on the TSXV as XLY or the OTC under CBWTF. What is interesting is that there has been some recent insider buying that was carried out privately at higher than market value prices 🤔
Some of Auxly’s recent news includes having its “Cannabis 2.0” products in vape, chocolate and chewable formats, which are legally available for sale for the kick-start of 2.0 under its signature brands: Kolab Project; Foray; and Dosecann. Details here:
I think that companies that want to be in theis space but are not there at the launch are missing out on consumers first impressions and the holiday seasons. People are going to want stocking stuffers ffs!
Of course, no blog would be complete without a look at the chart from a technical perspective, behold:
Disclaimer: I am not a certified comedian – please consult a comedian before having a laugh – same applies to any financial advice you might take away from my posts. If you can donate that would mean a lot to me and help to fuel me to keep going. Also, feel free to give me any feedback. Good, bad, or ugly. Thanks.