Alright, it’s time to dig into the much anticipated Green Organic Dutchman Holdings and do some unboxing. But first, if anyone needs an ark, I happen to Noah guy. 🤣
OK, now that my cheesy joke is out of the way, let’s talk about some first impressions of a #potstock that many of you love or hate – either way it does get a lot of attention :
- The packaging is green. You would have thought that the majority of LP’s would have done this, but most of them stick with white or black packaging making this one unique and stand out in their favor.
- Upon receiving the packaging I thought someone had placed a rock in the container. Happens that the container itself weighs so much – it’s so thick! (yes, that’s what she said)
Here is the description and some detail on TGOD’s Discover Organic:
This is the type of experience I was thinking I was getting myself into:
Here it is in its packaging and then unboxed:
- Visual: See above images – I thought it was pretty decent tbh, and you cannot tell in the pictures, but it was not dry and crusty like some other LP’s offer. It was rather nice in that regards actually.
- Smell: It was rather moderate to strong smelling. I cannot quite put my finger on the smell exactly – not too much as their description reads – It’s not bad though.
- Smooth? Yep.
- Effects: I guess you could say it’s sorta like having a lite beer ¯_(ツ)_/¯
So let’s dive into how we can compare TGOD from an investment perspective… well, we could simply compare to HMMJ after all it is part of it as it makes up a small percentage. So here it is – simple return comparison:
Some of the key takeaway points that have happened recently to the company displayed on the chart you should be aware of:
Here is a simplified Bear case on TGOD:
Here is a simplified Bull case on TGOD:
Of course, this wouldn’t be complete without a look at the chart of $TGOD or $TGODF as we know it – here is what I am currently seeing on the weekly – feel free to share your observations with me too:
Disclaimer: I am not a certified comedian – please consult a comedian before having a laugh – same applies to any financial advice you might take away from my posts. If you can donate that would mean a lot to me and help to fuel me to keep going. Also, feel free to give me any feedback. Good, bad, or ugly. Thanks.